THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT HER


You don’t need to ask to me. Who is she?
She is me.
I am not a kind person.
I don’t have much money.
I don’t have a beautiful face.
I don’t have a handsome boyfriend.
I don’t have smart brain.
Honestly, sometimes it makes me like a bad one.  Even, Sometimes it is so difficult for me to accept my situation. I want to  do this, but I can’t.  I want to do that, but I can’t.
I am the introvert one.
And I am proud of it. Damn.
It is so difficult for me to explain about my problem, even to my parents.
In my mind, this is my problem. Not your own. Nobody can understand me, except myself.
I am perfectionist.
I hate treachery, very much.
I can accept if you lie to me. But, not for treachery. It is so difficult for me to give apologize for someone who cheated on me.
And, I think, that is my problem.
One day, I sat alone at my room. I looked outside from my window.
Oh my God. In fact, From this window I can see everything what I want to see, what I want to hear, what I want to feel, and what I want to reach.
Not only from my window, but from your window’s house, window’s car.
From those, you can see what you want to see or what you don’t want to see.
My point is simple. Just try  to open it, although once or twice.
When you sit in your car, try to open your window’s car. Try to feel what they feel. Try to hear what they say. Try to share your happiness with them. Try to make them happy because of you.
If you have tried it, maybe you can feel what I feel.
There is something in your heart, even words can’t explain it.
I am not selfish. But, you can feel  your glory.
Feels like satisfaction.
You will tell to yourself, My God creates me for this. You don’t need to have popularity to get the glory.
You know, I can say that this a simple way to get an expensive ticket
THIS IS THE CHEAPEST TICKET, BUT THE THE MOST EXPENSIVE TICKET CANNOT REMOVE IT.
Why???
Because this ticket from Your God to enter to His most beautiful place. JANNAH.
I’m sure, if you are a student, you will so proud if your teacher or your lecturer talk about you in front of your friends.
But, How do you feel if your God talk about you in front of His angels?
I am not a kind person.
I don’t have much money.
I don’t have a beautiful face.
I don’t have a handsome boyfriend.
I don’t have smart brain.
But, I have God.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PANTAI BERLUMPUR

Cara Menghitung Air Buangan (Limbah) Kompleks Perumahan

PEMANTAUAN KUALITAS AIR (1)